Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Wilkommen!

As the initial post of what could be an enjoyable new project, I guess I should fill you in on what this will cover!

PUNK ROCK AND BASEBALL!

Pretty self explanatory, hey?  Well for starters, this are two of my favorite topics.  Much easier to narrow it down than talk about other things I like, but don't know so well. 

I've played and watched baseball  since I was a wee lad of four years old.  Music didn't enter my life until much later, but they provide a sort of yin and yang of needs- baseball is a peaceful, long game at times, and punk rock is a fast, in your face experience. Scales are nice and even now!

I will be posting as often as possible, or when baseball or music thoughts warrant.  Enjoy, as I live you with a little video of a song I listened to earlier this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment